Wednesday 14 November 2012

Welp.

So thats it.
After a long time with no posting due to real life issues I`ve decided i cannot write reviews to save my arse after re-reading them.
I`ll leave them for posterity`s sake as something to laugh at.
My plan at the moment for this site is to turn it into a place where you can grab files of the best Text/Screenshot Lets plays.
As a massive fan of them im currently extremely worried about their durability, let me explain:

Let`s Plays are essentially slaves to the various websites that own bits of them, take the Lets Play Archive for example, you have the actual LP there and then you have the images (usually the most important parts) hosted on a variety of websites.
This situation could very well lead to the slow melting of the lets plays that so many people poured time and effort into should a site like waffleimages suddenly die out of nowhere.

I`m not going to let that happen, I`ll be converting the very best of these files into custom PDF files, no website ripping, so that they may live forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment