Sunday 17 February 2013

[Lets Play] Rome Total War


Sorry once again for my usual disappearing act, to make up for it I have for you.



A Scotsman In Egypt!



This phenomenal piece of work was made by Jerusalem and is actually hosted in PDF format over at the Lets Play Archive, what i have done is simply stitch the files together to make it one easy to read file.
It is a fabulous tale of two brothers who embark on a drunken quest for glory.
Twists, turns, love, loss are all interwoven into a brilliant tale worthy of publishing into an actual novel, I kid you not.



Here it IS



As usual this isnt my own work, it is simply something i feel should exist, all credit to the original writers and whoever came up with the wonderful design of the pages of the PDF files.





File is 145.38MB and designed for viewing on tablet devices, don't start mailing me (again) if it looks bad on your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment